Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kelleia and Tantra

A word from Lil' O about Kelleia:

I have had the pleasure of knowing Kelleia for almost a year now. The first time I met her she had on a glittery silver dress and a white furry hat that made her head look like it was a dandelion. The next time we met I watched her dance in one of the most amazing burlesque shows I have ever seen. She is a dancer, an actress, a writer, a giver, and one of the most direct communicaters I have ever met. W-O-M-A-N, that's her.


Kelleia's Story:

The deeper I take myself into my journey of what it means to be a woman, the experience of sex and sexuality has become a mind-boggling arena of exploration, healing and true intimacy. A few years ago, a book came sailing into my life. An amazing book that offers a new paradigm (or rather, a very, very old one). A paradigm which resonates as truth and brilliance inside my..... well, let's just leave it at inside me.


The book is "Tantric Orgasm for Women" by Diana Richardson.


When searching my heart for how I wanted to share the abundance provided me by the brilliant Kalimba Bennett, I was inspired to pass this book along to a young man with whom I am currently dancing, as it were. He is, to say the very least, divinely inspired (in many arenas) and has vast potential at understanding the subtle energy exchange that can flow between two bodies, two hearts, two spirits. And just as this book was giving to me, I wanted to pass it along, knowing that it can change a life in unimaginable ways...... Thank you, Kalimba!!!

No comments: